Government of Québec standards of accessibility
Loto-Québec is committed to ensuring that everyone is able to access its website, whether or not they have a handicap. That is why the Corporation does its best to comply with Web accessibility standards adopted by the Québec government’s Conseil du trésor.
Standard sur l’accessibilité d’un site Web (in French only)
Accessibility measures in place
We endeavour to continually improve our site.
In remodelling the Kinzo site, Loto-Québec’s teams placed particular focus on:
- Compliance with W3C standards
- Possibility of replacing images with text
- Colour contrast (the background to text contrast of all site elements is equal to or higher than 4.5:1)
- Language change management
- Ease of navigation and links
Compatibility with browsers
Our web site is compatible with all browsers that meet W3C standards.
For security reasons, you are encouraged to always use the most recent browser and to keep it up to date.
The most up-to-date versions are free and available for download now:
- Internet Explorer (PC)
- Firefox (all platforms)
- Chrome (all platforms)
- Opera (Mac/PC)
- Safari (Mac OS X)
Accessibility has been verified with the following software:
- Firefox modules: Firebug, version 2.0.15;
- Web Developer Toolbar, version 1.2.5;
- Firefox Accessibility Extension, version 1.5.6;
- WAVE Toolbar, version 1.1.6;
- Juicy Studio Accessibility Toolbar, version 1.7;
- Accessibility Evaluator Toolbar, version 188.8.131.52;
- Opquast Desktop, version 1.0 - RC8.1;
- Colour Contrast Analyser, version 2.0;
- Tanaguru Contrast Finder, version 0.2.3.1;
- HTML CodeSniffer;
- NVDA 2016.1 (for PC);
- Jaws 16, French Canadian version (for PC);
- VoiceOver (for Safari in iOS 7.0, on iPad and on iPhone).
If you need assistance to browse the site or if you cannot access certain content using assistive technology, please contact us at the following toll-free number: 1-866-611-5686 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday (except statutory holidays).
To fully enjoy an interactive experience on our site, you may need to obtain the following free plug-in, available on the following download site:
Adobe Reader for PDF documents
If you prefer, you may go back to the site without downloading the plug-ins.
Our site was developed with a responsive web design to automatically resize in order to fit your computer screen or mobile device.